Top 5 Tips – How to Host a Stylish Friendsgiving, According To Pinterest:
1. It’s a party, isn’t it? Send an official invite! Pinterest has thousands of ideas on how to spruce up your Friendsgiving with fun and fancy invitations.
2. Traditional tablecloths are a thing of the past! Try butcher paper or burlap to create a casual and earthy theme to your table setting. Have a low budget? Look no further, your centerpiece is in your front yard. Bundle a few sticks with twine and throw in some fall colored dry leaves, it will have your guests talking about the décor and not the turkey.
3. Why decorate a fireplace mantel when you have a bar cart? Sure, the fireplace is where you go for warmth, but the bar cart is where the party is at! Dress up your cart with silver and gold pieces, like martini shakers or shot glasses. Add soda bottles with fun labels and a vase full of flowers, you’ll have a crowd around your bar cart and not the bathroom.
4. Before the wine starts flowing, you’ll need something else to get your guests talking, especially if you invited friends from all different walks of life. Write thoughtful conversation starters on placards and incorporate them in your table setting.
5. Tired of the traditional Thanksgiving color theme of red, orange and brown? Lucky you, Pinterest has brilliant DIY Projects for Marbled Pumpkins. All you need are faux white pumpkins and nail polish.