image source: webneel.com
Rockridge Furniture & Design’s SOFA SALE is just around the corner!
Here are the 5 most important things you need to know before purchasing the best sofa for you:
1. What is your budget? Be advised that a good quality sofa is an investment!
2. What are the dimensions of your space? Have the dimensions handy when shopping around for your sofa. Don’t forget to consider proportions of the room and the other furniture in the space.
image source: domino.com
3. What kind of daily functions will it serve? Will it be in the TV room, family room or formal living room? A formal sofa with rolled arms and firm cushions or a casual sofa with deep seats? Will you be mostly sitting on the sofa or do you plan to lay down and take naps too? If so, you might want to consider a sofa with an add-a-chaise. Do you have pets and/or kids? Knowing all of this beforehand will help you decide which style of sofa bests suits you and your lifestyle.
4. How many guests would you like to accommodate? Along with the dimensions of your space, knowing how many people you want to comfortably fit on your sofa will help determine the size and shape. Do you entertain often? Maybe an L-shaped sofa sectional.
image source: homeinteriorstyleguide.info
5. Have photos of the space handy. Take pictures of the space where you intend to put the sofa. It’s good to have at least 4 pictures that give a sense of the room. This helps the designer better assist you in choosing the right color and style of your sofa. Is there a rug in the space? If so take a detailed picture of the rug so you can decide which color fabric or leather will compliment your space.
ROCKRIDGE FURNITURE & DESIGN’S SOFA SALE BEGINS MARCH 1ST!