With Warmer Nights Coming Our Way…Let the Outdoor Lighting Begin!
5 simple ways to create a whimsical outdoor environment, without scaring your neighbors into thinking you’ve got the flood lights on.
1. Create an intimate environment by using globe string lights to enclose a vast outdoor space. Make a canopy of string lights in your backyard. The lights softly illuminate the nighttime sky.
2. Fill mason jars with epsom salt and tea lights. Line them along your front yard or garden to improve pathways.
3. Why worry about fire, when you have copper wire lights? Loosely arrange battery operated string lights around a pile of wooden logs. This simple arrangement emits a romantic glow to your outdoor dinner parties.
4. Wrap groups of LED string lights around a thin wire wreath frame. If you use clear or white lights, your wreath will be perfect for an all year-round decor.
5. And for your last trick, drape a blanket of string lights along a hanging wire, fence or over a tree branch to create a wall of twinkling lights. Forget the claustrophobic photo booth, your guests will be dying to take photos in front of your cascading lights.